10 a.m. - 2 p.m. Saturday, May 17
- 10 a.m. -- "Donkey Tales," by Corcoran Puppets of Stevens Point, Wis.
- While the puppeteers switch stages, in the back of the hall, there will be puppet games for your entertainment and enjoyment.
- 11 a.m. -- "The Musical Ant," by Eulenspiegel Puppets, of West Liberty, Iowa. Veteran puppeteer Monica Leo returns to our stage with guest puppeteer Eli Portugal, of Mexico, with "The Musical Ant," a delightful bilingual folk tale from south of the border.
- 11:30 a.m. -- Concessions by the Hazel Green Lions Club across the street.
- 1 p.m. -- "Sock Puppet Serenade," by Hunter Marionettes, of Minneapolis. An expert in marionette design and construction, Kurt has designed and built puppets for the Minneapolis Children's Theater as well as Mall of America commercials. He has a droll, killer sense of humor.
- In between shows, we'll be selling root beer floats.
- 2 p.m. -- "Punch & Judy," by the Fever River Puppeteers. We will close the day's festivities with everybody's favorite bad boy. Mr. Punch battles a man-eating plant, a crocodile and his wife, Judy.